– Crafted by a young social entrepreneur in Lebanon
– Lobster Clasp
– Colors: Pink & Orange
– Size: One Size
– Adjustable necklace with 4 ” chain extension
– 1/2” wide band
Conversation Starters The Story Behind the Creation
This necklace was handmade in Lebanon by a young woman named Christie. People usually know her for her love of fashion and her simple, classy, and chic personal style. Because she is surrounded by family members who are also in the fashion industry in Beirut, she was inspired to launch her small jewelry business. It was the summer of 2016 when Christie took the leap to expand her business internationally with Creations for a Cause. She continues to handcraft and intricately design each necklace so that more people will be be inspired to use them, and also spread awareness about Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
Style Ideas for Your Next #OOTD
– Layer it with other necklaces.
– Keep it simple for that minimal look.
– Add a flowy sun dress and some ankle boots to get that boho-vibe.
– Pair the choker with retro-style pieces like high-waisted jeans and a crop top.
– Wear it as a statement piece with a laid-back outfit.
– Off-the-shoulder tops are always a yes!